Eating locally can be as easy as stepping in to your yard. Georgia's growing season is long, and Bright Seed can help you make the most of it.
Edible Garden Planning
With an edible garden, eating local is a breeze. I can help you plan and execute the garden of your dreams—whether it’s a few pots of flavorful herbs, easy-access raised beds, or a backyard full of lettuce, arugula, carrots, and turnips. Based on your dietary needs and the characteristics of your yard, I’ll work with you to make sure your garden works for you.
I’ll also bring in experts to help address issues like soil composition and irrigation if your yard requires it.
- School and workplace gardens
- Site selection and blueprints
- Produce selection based on dietary needs
- Assistance with garden maintenance as needed
- Teaching you how to use your harvest (including canning, fermentation, and meal planning)
- Cooking your harvest into spectacular, seasonal meals
Want to know more? Fill out this form and we'll get right back to you.
You can also schedule a complimentary 20-minute phone consultation, and I'll call you at your convenience.